Am 05.01.2010 00:55, schrieb Paul Libbrecht:

Hello developers,

I took a little time to try to rebuild the site so as to answer the
question of Oliver Heger on the commons-users mailing-list and it turned
out to be less painful then expected.

I uploaded a preview of the rebuild at:
http://www.activemath.org/~paul/tmp/jelly-site-preview/
which contains the following adjustments:
- a response to him in the FAQ
- an upgrade of the getting-started to point to maven-1.1 and not maven
(which doesn't speak of jelly at all)
- a warning on top of the index.html saying "low development activity"
These three pages are already uploaded to the site, isolatedly, and
should be visible soon.

I would appreciate if experienced commons site makers can take a look
and the above URL and tell me if it's acceptable (meaning: better than
the current!). I might be able then, later, to upgrade slowly other
parts of the website, in particular the broken the "tag reference" pages
which Dion left us.

thanks in advance.

paul

Well, I don't consider myself as an experienced site maker, but IMO every improvement of documentation is a real benefit for all Jelly users. So I think there is no question, just go for it!

Oliver