Hi Phil,

Phil Steitz wrote:

> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/
>
> Distributions:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/
>
> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>
> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>
> Clirr report:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>

> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Running the source distribution through my compiler zoo. JRockit 1.5 fails
still
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/109929/focus=109945),
but we agreed already last time to ignore that. Building with Ant/IBM 1.5
also fails for a lot of tests, but only because in all of the failing tests
no tests could be found ?!?

None of this is a real problem, therefore +1,
but the Ant build should work also for the next release cycle.

- Jörg