On 07/06/2010, Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to get the bug fixes since 1.5.4 released.  We are down
>  to just deprecations and other doc fixes left open against 1.5.5.  I
>  have some more javadoc fixes (mostly filling in missing javadoc in
>  PoolUtils) in progress.  Patches / commits to resolve POOL-167,
>  POOL-169 and opinions on POOL-161 are welcome.
>
>  If there are no objections, I will create an RC once the doc fixes
>  are complete and RM the release.

Is the target JVM still 1.3?

If so, then JUnit 3.8.1 needs to be used, as 3.8.2 uses a method
introduced in Java 1.4.
[Or we might be able to recode the assertions to avoid the method -
I've not checked, but I think that could be messy.]

Also, do you want to try using Nexus for the Maven release?

I've been using it for BSF3 release votes, and it's very convenient
once everything is set up.