2010/6/30 Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Rahul,
> I have add some instruction content in the website, now, i notice that
> there is not any url link to my project website in sandbox index page
> [1], i want to add a link in the page to make more people know about
> our project, how can i do it ?

<snip/>

Edit the main Commons site source, see xdocs here:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/

You'll have to submit a patch via JIRA (use COMMONSSITE component)
since this isn't in the sandbox. I can help with applying the patch
and deploying the Commons website.

I think we should add a separate GSoC section to the sandbox page [1]
and while we're at it, create the two landing pages [3, 4] that are
missing.

> And also, i think if we can add a link to Visual SCXML editor website
> in Commons SCXML website [2], it is also very useful for the guys who
> are interested in SCXML to know about this editor tool. What do yo
> think ?

<snap/>

Yes -- we can add a "Related Work" or "Related Projects" section at
the bottom of [2]. If you want, you can attach a patch for the Commons
SCXML site to JIRA (SCXML component) for that change containing
pointers to this year's two GSoC projects.

-Rahul

[3] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/
[4] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/

> [1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/index.html