Hi Rahul,

I have added a new issue COMMONSSITE-58 [1] which has an attachment
file in JIRA system to add GSoC relative section in Commons Sandbox
index page, now i think you can help me to apply it and deploy it.

And also, i have modified Commons SCXML index xdoc file to make it
includes a "relative projects" section which have url links to Jacob's
and mine project, submitted it as an attach file of issue
COMMONSSITE-59 [2] in JIRA system.

If you have time, please help me to deploy them, thank you.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-58
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-59

On 7/1/10, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/6/30 Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi Rahul,
>> I have add some instruction content in the website, now, i notice that
>> there is not any url link to my project website in sandbox index page
>> [1], i want to add a link in the page to make more people know about
>> our project, how can i do it ?
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Edit the main Commons site source, see xdocs here:
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/
>
> You'll have to submit a patch via JIRA (use COMMONSSITE component)
> since this isn't in the sandbox. I can help with applying the patch
> and deploying the Commons website.
>
> I think we should add a separate GSoC section to the sandbox page [1]
> and while we're at it, create the two landing pages [3, 4] that are
> missing.
>

>> And also, i think if we can add a link to Visual SCXML editor website
>> in Commons SCXML website [2], it is also very useful for the guys who
>> are interested in SCXML to know about this editor tool. What do yo
>> think ?
>>
> <snap/>
>
> Yes -- we can add a "Related Work" or "Related Projects" section at
> the bottom of [2]. If you want, you can attach a patch for the Commons
> SCXML site to JIRA (SCXML component) for that change containing
> pointers to this year's two GSoC projects.
>
> -Rahul
>
> [3] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/
> [4] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/
>

>> [1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/index.html