Build works fine with Java 1.5 and 1.6 on Windows 7. Artifacts and site look good.

Minor nit: When I build the site on my local machine I get 64 findbugs errors. These are not shown on the staged site. According to my local findbugs report 572 classes have been checked while the report on the published site only has 200 classes. I only had a short glance at these errors, but they do not seem to be too problematic.

So +1

Oliver