On 5/13/11 6:50 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:
> sebb wrote:
>
>> On 10 May 2011 15:13, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This is a vote to release Apache Commons NET 3.0 based on RC1.
>>>
>>> [X] +1 release it
>>> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
>>> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because...
>>>
>>> tag: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/net/tags/NET_3_0_RC1/
>>> (r1101459)
>>>
>>> site: http://people.apache.org/~sebb/NET_3_0_RC1/
>>>
>>> The Javadocs (1.4.1) link does not work, nor does the download link.
>>> These will be fixed once the site is deployed.
>>>
>>> Archives (Maven and non-Maven) have been uploaded to:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-001/
>>>
>>> Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>> A couple of hours left ...
> Hehehe :)
>
> +1
>
> Builds and runs with my compiler zoo.

OK, I will forgo testing throughout my comparatively limited
endangered compiler shelter and vote
+1

- builds and runs fine on Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_24-b07-334-10M3326)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02-334, mixed mode)

- sigs and hashes are good (but no WOT for the sig)

- release contents good

Nice job on the release notes.

Might want to keep the VOTE open a while longer for others to weigh in.

Phil