Am 08.06.2011 13:08, schrieb James Carman:
+1, we need a good graph library in the open source world.  I would
also like to contribute.  It might make me dust off some of my old
textbooks from college! :)

Same situation here. But probably a first step would be to define efficient but easy to use data structures on which the algorithms can operate.

Recently I read an article about the new parallel collections in Scala 2.9. This is really cool stuff, but probably an advanced topic.

Oliver