The build runs fine for me with Java 1.5 and 1.6 on Windows 7. Artifacts look good.

I was wondering why the binary distribution does not contain jars for the sources and javadocs, but this is probably not necessary because the artifacts are available at the maven repository.

A minor nit: The RAT report on the site lists some files which should not be in.

So +1!
Oliver