Interesting issue; though thankfully it's post RC4 so not an issue wrt
releasing 3.0.

Assuming (for argument's sake) that IO Test depends on Lang & Lang
Test depends on IO; is this bad? I'm not convinced it is. Dealing with
something like that is something the build system needs to know how to
do.

Hen