Sorry,

public ConstrainedOLSMultipleRegression extends OLSMultipleRegression{}

should read:

public ConstrainedOLSMultipleRegression extends OLSMultipleRegression{
            @Override
    public void newSampleData(double[] data, double[][] coeff, double[] rhs,
int nob, int nvars) {
       adjustData( data,  coeff, rhs);
       super.newSampleData(data, nobs, nvars);
        qr = new QRDecompositionImpl(X);
    }

> }

The data would be transformed on the way in, and everything else would
remain the same...