On 8/2/11 10:36 PM, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> What benefits do we get by using Nexus
> A real lot of work saved. (Beleave me. I've been RM for the same
> projects with and without Nexus and it's really a difference.)

I am not so sure about that.  I guess it depends on what kind of
simple scripts you are willing to use to automate things and how
much you care about being certain that that things are working and
you know exactly what is going on.  Personally, I would prefer that
this machinery be visible and not require web gui games or plaintext
passwords to work.  I like the way tomcat does this and I will
volunteer to develop and document a similar set of Ant tasks for
Commons if others are willing to move back to replicating o.a.c
groupIds from p.a.o.

Phil