On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Luc Maisonobe <luc.maison...@free.fr> wrote:

> I am also worried about a closed tool like Nexus being used to publish
> Apache stuff.

That discussion was made years ago, when Nexus was introduced. And,
for the record, I strongly opposed Nexus at that time in favour of
other solutions, in particular Archiva, for that very reason.

Now that we have Nexus, I won't fight such wars again and again. It's
there and it's gonna stay. Just like Jira, or Confluence, for that
matter, and I can't remember similar discussions in that area.

Jochen

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)