Hi Everyone,

I don't have any votes as I'm not a commiter, but I would still like to add
in my suggestion.

After our previous exchange, I'm of the mind that we should use the second
option - that is be collection agnostic and work by composition. I may be
biased towards defined getters and setters, but I really like to be able to
use auto-complete, automatic code refactoring tools and static code analysis
tools. If we used only a Map, then the contract for a context becomes a
black box of anything. I like the way it is now where you have to implement
a Map on your context or extend ContextBase. I may be biased out of habit -
if so, please convince me (by proxy everyone else).

Thanks,
-Elijah