Hi Paul!
yes it can be done, of course :) I'm not convinced anyway by the heavy
notation that, modifying the Context, would impact the Command and
Filter classes. I think it is because just a matter of taste :P
Feedbacks/suggestions/patches are welcome, if you want to provide a
solution feel free to fill an issue and attach a patch!!
TIA, all the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/