Not so that someone else can commit them, so that others can review them and comment on them.

-Adrian

On 11/4/2011 11:25 AM, James Carman wrote:
If need be, I would just create a branch for my work.  It would be silly
for me to submit patches so that someone else would commit them
On Nov 4, 2011 7:20 AM, "Adrian Crum"<adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>