Henri,

I would love to see this as a Commons recommendation on the Wiki.
As Stefan mentioned, in Compress we have @experimental annons (I
actually added them).
I like the idea to make up a public, rarely to break interface api and
some not so public sometimes to break implementation. Maybe we should
even consider to create an interface jar and an implementation jar of
different versions. On the other hand this makes things complex - but
anyway....

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de