Am 18.12.2011 21:22, schrieb Simone Tripodi:
Hi James!

can't we prepare the release in proper? Maybe it would be easier
attracting more people interested on contributing and get it ready for
a release quicker...

I agree. If it is in proper, there is a good chance that it gains more attention. So +1 for the move.

Oliver

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:18 PM, James Carman