Hi,

Le 25/01/2012 21:17, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :
> Am 25.01.2012 21:02, schrieb Taras Ledkov:
>> I'm very sorry if this problem has been solved in some way.
>
> No need to be sorry, as everybody can see, you did some research on this
> topic ;-)
>
>> But i found only discussions about duration&  joda-time dated 2004.
>> (http://markmail.org/thread/733yqv5zwzsngj3j)
>> Now i really need in Duration functionality (especially such as
>> Duration.parse(String)).

If you want, there are several time-related classes in Orekit (see
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/repository/revisions/master/show/src/main/java/org/orekit/time>),
including classes that are able to parse ISO-8601 format (see
DateComponents and TimeComponents). Orekit is distributed under the
terms of the Apache license, and I lead this project, so we can borrow
some code from Orekit and push it into any Commons components.

Orekit does handle duration, even taking into account non-regular time
scales like UTC (i.e. it knows how to handle leap seconds introduction
for time range that extend across a leap second).

I can help on this if you want.

Luc