Am 19.02.2012 22:57, schrieb Simone Tripodi:
I think it is reasonable to have Commons wide defaults but let projects
override them if they want to.

I think that is, what Gary meant in the first place ;-) http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-dev/201202.mbox/%3C-662605764588844473%40unknownmsgid%3E

To be honest, I'm really indifferent regarding what style to use. But I've come to the conclusion, that coding style is an important thing for some of you. I think the result of this discussion should be an easy way for everyone to switch between components, even if some components are developed by a few committers only (that is why I suggested to put the IDE configuration files on the website).

Regards,
Benedikt

that is much more than reasonable, we are on the same path now! :)

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/