Hi!

Still had no time to grok the source as I was at a conference last week.

Please note that David Blevins did lots of work in this area as well in
xbean-finder.
This stuff is really fast - a few times faster than the other solutions
available...

Thus before we import new classes we should evaluate the options and do proper
benchmarking.

LieGrue,
strub