Hi,

thanks for your comments! I know what you mean.
I surely don't want to force people to do stuff they are (currently) not
interested in.
The problem I have experienced when requesting comments (for example for
[beanutils]) is, that there is sometimes very few feedback.
This is probably because people don't feel that they are able to comment
without having to dig deep into the code base.

Gary, you made a good point when saying "there are too few of us".
Maybe we should ask ourselves how we can attract more people to contribute
and eventually become committers?

Benedikt