+1 on that

I did a few releases over the year and had ALWAYS issues - for me the biggest obstacles are

* getting a positive vote on a RC (that's a different story)
* getting the release out of the door - a test project would help immensely since I can blow it up without any consequences

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl