We're all still talking about the release process, but in all honesty I've
not done it for several years at Commons.  I think it would be immensely
helpful for those of us who have been at least part way through the process
fairly recently (Emmanuel, Gary, others?) to present your recollections of
what was difficult, so that we can have a real list of things to try and
address.

Matt