From: Henri Yandell [mailto:flame...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 8:56 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: [CHALLENGE] Move All of Commons to the Dormant

I contend that all of the Commons components are inactive and should
move to the Attic/Dormant. In line with Phil's recent suggestion that
anyone can present a dormancy challenge at any time, I'm challenging all
of Commons Proper.

I've made a file in SVN:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/trunks-proper/CHALLENGE.txt

If committers could put their ids next to components they actively
monitor the commits, JIRA, mailing list for, then we can determine, by
elimination, the components that should be considered for dormancy.

I propose we review the state of the file at the start of November :)

Hen