Hello,

I'm back from a conference week and I hope to find the time to have a look at
trunk this week. I also want to go through jira and do some work on the
tickets. From my perspective this will be the last minor release. So every
feature request should either be resolved or targeted to 2.0 (if it makes
sense). Doing a binary compartible release with generics is a good idea (and
thank you Oliver for doing all the work!), but we should start working on BU2
again, after this release.

Benedikt

Send from my mobile device