Hello All,

We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
since Commons Lang 3.1 was released, so I would like to release Commons
Lang 3.2.

Commons Lang 3.2 RC1 is available for review here:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang/ (svn revision 3964)

  Maven artifacts are here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-014/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.2/

  Details of changes since 3.1 are in the release notes:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC1/site/changes-report.html

The tag is here:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_2_RC1/(svn
1552978)

Site:
  http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC1/site/
  (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed.
  Also note, that PMD shows a lot of warnings due to useless parenthesis.
We have decided to leave these in the code for readability.
  Findbugs has a few warnings, none of which we consider to be dangerous,
but as always: patches are welcome ;-)

Clirr Report (compared to 3.1):

http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC1/site/clirr-report.html
  (note that the Clirr report show 3 errors. This changes are considered to
be save for client code. More Information about this can be found in the
release notes)

RAT Report:

http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC1/site/rat-report.html

KEYS:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

  Please review the release candidate and vote.
  This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after
December 25 2013 at 12:30 CET

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...