Hello Oilver,

thanks for your review and the suggestions.

2013/12/22 Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>

> Hi Benedikt,
>
> the release notes mention that Lang 3.0 and onwards requires Java 5,
> while the 3.2 release actually needs Java 6. I think this has to be
> explicitly stated.

Oh, yes! Would probably be better if this was more explicit. But if there
are no other urgent problems with the RC, I'd like to spare myself the
trouble of cutting an new release just for this.

> Otherwise, everything looks good. Build runs successful with Java 1.7 on
> Windows 8.1. Artifacts and site look good; the release notes give a good
> explanation for the errors reported by Clirr.
>
> One very minor point: The built-by header in the generated manifest
> files does not contain your Apache ID. You can achieve this by adding
> the property -Duser.name=<apacheID> when building the distributions with
> Maven.

Didn't know that! I've updated our releasing manual with this information
in SVN (for some reason build bot doesn't publish it at the moment, I'll
try again later today).

What is your vote for this RC? Do I get your +1 or would you rather see a
RC2?

Benedikt