I have a complex immutable class with a constructor that takes many fields.

I have a factory that builds instances of this class.

At runtime, some of the data to build the objects come from CSVRecord
objects.

At other times, like for tests, I want build sometimes I build the objects
from CSVRecord and sometimes from Map objects. The factory uses the Map
like a CSVRecord. This let's me build simple, medium and large objects
using a Map, which is handy for the test, without having to deal with all
of the fields in a real record.

Right now, I have duplicate looking code in the factory methods since
CSVRecord and Map<String, String> are not friends.

Hence my request. Also consider that one cannot do 'new CSVRecord()' like
one can 'new HashMap<String, String>()'.

Thanks,
Gary