well submitted a patch yesterday fixing 1 failling test (due to j7 or
j8) in core and fixing jcache module (my previous patch was not
totally applied), hopefully it is the same fix but here is the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCS-120

when I updated this morning it was still broken

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau