Well, the TCK profile only gets activated on java7 - but I use java8 by default
already...

Another point. The <module> needs to ALWAYS be included. And _inside_ the
commons-jcs-tck-tests module we can just skip the tests if the 'tck' profile
doesn't get activated. Otherwise we would screw up automatic versioning when
releasing without having the tck activated.

LieGrue,
strub

well submitted a patch yesterday fixing 1 failling test (due to j7 or