All,

After a few teething problems with the signing service, I now have a
version of the Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.15 Windows binary distribution
where the Windows executables have been digitally signed ready for release.

The zip is identical to this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/daemon/binaries/windows/commons-daemon-1.0.15-bin-windows.zip

with the exception that the prunmgr.exe and 3 prunsrv.exe files have
been digitally signed.

The proposed file, associated hashes and OpenPGP signature can be found
here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/daemon/binaries/windows/

As previous discussed, my intention is to make this available alongside
the existing Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.15 Windows binary release that
contains unsigned Windows executables.

I would therefore like to propose this convenience binary for release.

[ ] +1 Release this version of the Apache Commons 1.0.15 Windows binary
       distribution containing signed Windows executables

[ ] -1 Do not release this convenience binary because...

Thanks,

Mark