Hi Benedikt,

Would you like me to send you/dev-list an email when a new EA build becomes available ?

We would really like to list your project along with your name as contact on the wiki at [0],
is that something you would be interested in  ?

Rgds,Rory

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Out+Reach