Hi all,
Two things from me, a relatively new member of the community.

I think much more effort needs to be on pushing things through code-review and
to completion. There are many issues in LANG that have been awaiting review for
well over a year or two. This means the commiters are no longer around to
justify their decisions, and new contributors feel they are pushed aside whilst
awaiting feedback.

Secondly, there are too many long discussions around various issues, leading to
either flame wars on decisions or no action being taken at all. The project
leads should take the comments made and make a decision on what is to be done
after a sensible set of comments have been made. This would be hard with how
few people run the project, but maybe this would help rebalance and focus the
project.

Would be willing to discuss this further

Sent from my iPhone