> You're bringing up a valid point here... If ASF committers can change the
> code/fix bugs/implement new features, they should be able to modify the
> corresponding jira tickets.

They should be able... yes.
But does thatt mean we've got to enable it for all ASF now? I don't
think so. If someone's interested enough to work on JIRA stuff, he
would also be interested enough to ask for karma.

I think it's sufficient to let people know they can have, *if* they ask for it.

Jochen

--
Our time is just a point along a line that runs forever with no end.
(Al Stewart, Lord Grenville)