After an intense few minutes discussing the color of the bike shed
with myself (package name) I moved the zip-unspecific parallel stuff
to org.apache.commons.compress.parallel in r1654572. This concludes
the changes Emmanuel suggested. I have already responded to a few of
the comments that did not lead to code change; if anyone wants to
discuss these matters further now would be a good time :)

I also further refined some javadocs a bit; I'll be reading through
the full site for the new stuff once more tonight.

I suppose the "what's new section" on the site also needs to be
updated to 1.10 ?

Anything else I can assist with before the release ?

Kristian