Hi,

> Am 24.01.2015 um 13:18 schrieb Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>:
>
>> On 2015-01-23, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
>>
>> Le 22/01/2015 17:30, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :
>
>>> Please have a look and identify stuff that looks as if I'd have to
>>> reroll a new RC should it come to a vote with the current code base.
>
>> I reviewed the API changes, here are my comments:
>
>> - PasswordRequiredException: the exception is in the sevenz package, do
>> we want to move it elsewhere so it can be used later for other formats
>> like zip (if that makes sense).
>
> Moved to a new exceptions package.

I'm not a compress developer, but IMHO exceptions should be packaged by their
API and not by their nature. Is the exception thrown by compressors only? Put
it in the compressor package. Can it be thrown by compressors and archivers?
Put it in the top level o.a.c.compress package. A package called "exception" is
a design smell. You wouldn't create a package called "Interface" and put your
interfaces there, would you?

Just my 2 cents :-)

Bene