Hi folks,

Currently the "Review Patch" fix version seems to be applied whenever
code has been supplied in an issue. This includes situations where
agreement hasn't yet been reached on fixing the issue and where the
supplied "patch" is minimal at best.

I would prefer if we only use this marker on issues where the
discussions have already been completed and we've decided we want to
go ahead with the alteration/addition.

Do others agree with this? If so, I'll edit existing issues to match
this. I then plan to try and clean up some of the "Discussion" items,
so that we either close them or move them to "Review Patch" or "Patch
Needed".

Duncan