Hello,

I usually mark tickets as "Review Patch" when code has been suggested. I've
used "Discuss" to indicate that I'm not sure whether we should dive into
implementation at all. If a ticket has code but it looks like the wrong
approach, I use both versions. Duncan: feel free to modify tickets the ways
that you can work through them easily.

Regarding the version vs. tags discussion: Yes, using the version property
in this way is somehow strange, but it way the best which Hen and I came up
with. I don't like tags, because you can't limit the set of allowed values.
This way if someone accidentally writes "Review Pathc", we won't find it.
I think "Discussion" and "Review Patch" a phases in the ticket life cycle,
so they should be modeled as ticket states in the jira ticket workflow
definition. But I did not have the time until know to find out whether this
is possible.

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/