Added a pull request with a first pass at moving all of this to a maven build. builds and generates javadoc fine. Might need some more fine tuning.

On 09/29/2015 08:27 PM, Dave Brosius wrote:
Also the source code is not in the proper package structure. The class's have packages, but are just dumped directly in src. There is javadoc, but just dumped in the main folder. I just dump that, and having support building the javadoc from build tools. Setting the structure of the project up into some sane will help get people to look at it. I'd again strongly recommend getting this into a maven standard project format.

If you want help putting this project into a healthy state, layout/build wise let me know, i could spare a few cycles.

--dave