On 11/22/2015 11:26 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we have accumulated enough changes since the last 4.0 release as well as
> we need to provide a fix for the known remote code exploit via java
> de-serialization. Therefore, I would like to start a vote to release
> Commons Collections 4.1 based on RC1.

Thanks for all the people that voted.
Some glitches have been found and I also have found myself a few minor
issues that I would like to correct as this will be my last release.

So my plan is to create a new RC and call a new vote that will expire in
24h as no critical issues have been found so far.

Thomas