Hi Benedikt,

I think it would be better for the projects health if it uses github issues
only.

Cheers,
Ole

On 02/20/2016 05:15 AM, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to discuss the next steps for moving the Chimera component to
Apache Commons. So far, none of the other PMC members has expressed his or
her thoughts about this. If nobody brings up objections about moving the
component to Apache Commons, I'm assuming lazy consensus about this.

So the next steps would be:
- decide on a name for the new component (my proposal was Apache Commons
Crypto)
- move code to an Apache repo (probably git?!)
- request a Jira project
- setup maven build
- setup project website
- work on an initial release under Apache Commons coordinates

Anything missing?

Regards,
Benedikt