On Sun, 21 Feb 2016, Gary Gregory wrote:
Curious: How to you get to OpenSSL, JNI? JNA?

I know that Tomcat has done quite a bit of work around pulling in OpenSSL in order to do SNI and ALPN. Mark Thomas gave a good talk on it at ApacheCon last year, slides are at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/2015-09-24-HTTP2%20and%20Java.pdf

No idea if that approach would be of use for this, but though I'd flag it up in case people didn't know about the work Tomcat have been doing in the same sort of area!

Nick

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Chen, Haifeng <haifeng.c...@intel.com>