Hello Daipeng,

Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org> schrieb am Mi., 4. Mai 2016 um
09:14 Uhr:

> Thank you Dapeng! I'll give it a try later today.
>
> Sun, Dapeng <dapeng....@intel.com> schrieb am Mi., 4. Mai 2016 um
> 05:33 Uhr:
>
>> Hi Benedikt,
>>
>> Hope this information will be helpful
>>
>> 1. Upgrade openssl to 1.0.1c above using brew(http://brew.sh/)[1]:
>> Check your openssl version, by default it's not 1.0.1
>> $openssl version
>> OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011
>>
>> $ brew search openssl
>> $ brew install homebrew/versions/openssl101
>> $ brew link openssl --force

I'm in the middle of setting my environment up. However, when installing
openssl101 with brew, it prints:

This formula is keg-only, which means it was not symlinked into /usr/local.

Apple has deprecated use of OpenSSL in favor of its own TLS and crypto
libraries

Generally there are no consequences of this for you. If you build your
own software and it requires this formula, you'll need to add to your
build variables:

    LDFLAGS:  -L/usr/local/opt/openssl101/lib
    CPPFLAGS: -I/usr/local/opt/openssl101/include

Maybe it is better to add this flags to the Makefile instead of requiring
the force --link, because this could potentially break other builds.

WDYT?
Benedikt