Hello Dapeng,

Sun, Dapeng <dapeng....@intel.com> schrieb am Mi., 4. Mai 2016 um 05:33 Uhr:

> Hi Benedikt,
>
> Hope this information will be helpful
>
> 1. Upgrade openssl to 1.0.1c above using brew(http://brew.sh/)[1]:
> Check your openssl version, by default it's not 1.0.1
> $openssl version
> OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011
>
> $ brew search openssl
> $ brew install homebrew/versions/openssl101
> $ brew link openssl --force
>
> Open a new terminal window, test your openssl version, it should be 1.0.1
> now
> $ openssl version
> OpenSSL 1.0.1s 1 Mar 2016
> If not, please check if Homebrew /usr/local/bin if at the front of $PATH
>
> 2. Download and install JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files[2]
>
> Download the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength
> Jurisdiction Policy Files from Oracle.
> For JDK 1.6:
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-6-download-429243.html
> For JDK 1.7:
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-7-download-432124.html
> For JDK 1.8:
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce8-download-2133166.html
>
> Uncompress and extract the downloaded file. The download includes a
> Readme.txt and two .jar files with the same names as the existing policy
> files.
>
> Replace local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar at
> <java-home>/lib/security/
>
> 3. Set system environment JAVA_HOME[3]
> $ echo $JAVA_HOME
> In Mac OSX 10.5 or later, Apple recommends to set the $JAVA_HOME variable
> to /usr/libexec/java_home, just export $JAVA_HOME in file ~/. bash_profile
> or ~/.profile.
>
> I have tried it on local machine, please feel free to let me know if you
> still have any problem.

I've followed your guide, but I'm still getting:

compiling OSInfo.java
gcc -arch x86_64 -Ilib/inc_mac
-I/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home/include
-O2 -fPIC -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -fvisibility=hidden -Ilib/include
-I/usr/include -I"src/main/native/org/apache/commons/crypto/"
-I"/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home/include/darwin"
-I"target/jni-classes/org/apache/commons/crypto/cipher"
-I"target/jni-classes/org/apache/commons/crypto/random" -c
src/main/native/org/apache/commons/crypto/random/OpensslCryptoRandomNative.c
-o target/commons-crypto-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-Mac-x86_64/OpensslCryptoRandom.o
In file included from
src/main/native/org/apache/commons/crypto/random/OpensslCryptoRandomNative.c:19:
In file included from
src/main/native/org/apache/commons/crypto/random/org_apache_commons_crypto_random.h:22:
src/main/native/org/apache/commons/crypto/org_apache_commons_crypto.h:200:10:
fatal error: 'openssl/aes.h' file not found
#include <openssl/aes.h>

So it looks like my openssl installation is not picked up by the build. I'm
not sure what to do now. Maybe we can have a skype call, try to identify
the problems on my machine together and document them on the website. I'll
be on vacation the next week, so I won't have time to work on crypto until
May, 19th.

Regards,
Benedikt