One more (final?) snafu: turns out I used the "wrong" name for the artifacts in dist.a.o which caused the website to have the wrong links.

Just corrected that, sadly the website will continue to be a little off for another 24hrs. These are some more places that the docs could use some help (I knew what needed to be done already, but, obviously, I didn't do it quite right on my own).

I plan to send out the ANNOUNCE as soon as I see most of the mirrors are updated again.

- Josh