Benedikt Ritter wrote:
Hello Josh,

Josh Elser<els...@apache.org>  schrieb am Fr., 20. Mai 2016 um 05:28 Uhr:

>  One more (final?) snafu: turns out I used the "wrong" name for the
>  artifacts in dist.a.o which caused the website to have the wrong links.
>
>  Just corrected that, sadly the website will continue to be a little off
>  for another 24hrs. These are some more places that the docs could use
>  some help (I knew what needed to be done already, but, obviously, I
>  didn't do it quite right on my own).

Are you talking about [1]? Please add any improvements you find necessary.
I've done it so often that I'm probably unaware of little inconsistencies.
:-)

Benedikt

[1]http://commons.apache.org/releases/release.html

Well, the problem this time is the inconsistency between what file names that Maven generates and what the website is expecting the names to be (notably the "-distribution" for both binary and source releases and a "-bin" for the binary release are present built by Maven, but not expected by the website).

I think this is ultimately something else that should be fixed in the Maven build (rather than docs) now that I give it some more thought. Ideally, we just create all of the files with the correct name during the build and we don't touch them after that :)