On 22 September 2016 at 21:18, Oliver Heger
<oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:

> Artifacts and site look good. Some minor nits for the site:
> - In the changes report I am incorrectly listed as developer for
> BEANUTILS-465 and BEANUTILS-470. Probably a Copy&Paste error.

It's technically correct as you applied the patches:

commit 7b0388878e522468f90ea163b15ccfba05616c95
Author: Oliver Heger <ohe...@apache.org>
Date:   Tue Oct 7 20:22:52 2014 +0000

    [BEANUTILS-465] Made indexed list setters work again.

    Thanks to Daniel Atallah for the patch.

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/beanutils/trunk@1629975
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

and

commit f5ea49326cd5c09f0782b0d1bcbdcde9053ee316
Author: Oliver Heger <ohe...@apache.org>
Date:   Wed Oct 1 20:12:24 2014 +0000

    [BEANUTILS-470] NumberConverter now deals with BigDecimal objects correctly.

    If a BigDecimal object is passed to the converter it is now
directly returned
    without trying a conversion that will cause a loss of precision.

    Thanks to Tommy Tynjä for the patch.

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/beanutils/trunk@1628829
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

> - There is a bunch of checkstyle warnings which seem to be caused by a
> mis-configured license check.

We have agreed it is sufficient with Apache Rat for license header
checks, so for the future I've removed the headerFile check from
checkstyle.xml in SVN.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718