Dear all,

I've created an IIR filter library:
https://github.com/berndporr/iirj

It's a re-coded version of my / Vinnie's DSP library originally written
in C++. I've spent quite some time to make it work with the apache
Complex type and I've also used the polynomial solver for the
Butterworth filters.

It implements Butterworth, Elliptic, Bessel and Chebyshev Type I. The
library is very modular and adding new filter types is easy as adding
different filter topologies.

Is there interest in fully integrating this into math commons?

I'm aware that I don't have any maven script just now and the
documentation is probably not complete for apache but before I embark on
it I'd rather ask if there is interest.

Best,
/Bernd Porr
--