Hi Eric,

how do we move this forward? I cannot commit to the CVS so shall I send you patches and you work them in or what is the workflow?

Best
/Bernd

On 26/10/16 13:48, Eric Barnhill wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
wrote:

It sounds like you can create your new component on top of math4, correct?

Would you rather reply to the technical arguments put forward in the
preceding paragraph?

I've already answered your question many times (see the archive).

You do not need anything else? Aside from a better component name IMO.
"filter" is way to generic for me.

Is that the crux of the matter?
"Math" wasn't too generic perhaps?

Gilles

Hi Gilles, I read this email differently than you. My understanding is that
Gary is open to a filter subproject but would just like a different name
(to which Bernd replied).

But, I don't really know what he meant by the expression "built on top of
math 4". I did not interpret it as putting all these new modules in math4 .

Eric

--
http://www.berndporr.me.uk
http://www.linux-usb-daq.co.uk